lauantai 8. marraskuuta 2014

Ajatuksissani

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge for this week is Thinking of You. I just received new stamps from Crafty Individuals, and what could be more fun then using them straight away! I am posting two cards for the challenge. Since card blanks come with envelopes, I decided to do a little coordinating mail art on the envelopes too while the stuff was out.

The first one hosts two CI penguins. The Friendship sentiment is from Viva Las Vega Stamps and the background from Hero Arts. I stamped the penguins first with a green ink, but after colouring them I ended up using a black fineliner around the images. The images have been fussy cut and mounted on low foam mount.


I couldn't add a second link to the same post, so I'm posting the other card separately.

1 kommentti:

  1. Adorable card! Those penguins are just too cute!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    VastaaPoista