perjantai 2. tammikuuta 2015

Broaden your horizons

I am posting this bright and inky card for the Stampotique Designers Challenge and the SimonSaysStamp Wednesday challenge. Both are going with Anything goes this week.


I had some really inky leftovers from fussy cutting leaves for an this art journal spread... they looked lovely, so I just couldn't through them away :) I cut the edges of the inky papers to make waves for the boy in tub boat (Viva Las Vegastamps). I actually loaded my dymo with blue tape, planning to add the sentiment "Broaden your horizons -your imagination will follow" that I recently ran into on the web, but those beautiful inky splatters would have been hidden by it, so I decided not to. I could of course add the sentiment inside the card later on, when I know where this card is going.



4 kommenttia:

  1. Love this image and how you made your waves, Kristina, such a fun card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    VastaaPoista
  2. How you have made the sea works so well I love it !
    Great card, thank you for joining us at Stampotique designers challenge blog

    VastaaPoista
  3. What great waves and in my favourite Lime Green colours too - great card.
    Hugs, Neet 3 xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. Great idea and a fantastic card, love the little boy image.

    VastaaPoista