tiistai 7. huhtikuuta 2015

Tweet tweet (II)

My third entry for the Chocolate Baroque colour challenge (blue, purple, greens) is a pair to a the tweet tweet -ATC I made for the previous challenge. I am also posting for the Unrulypaperarts Readers challenge (Animal Instincts) and the SimonSaysStamp Wednesday challenge (Happy Birthday), since this little chick is just being born ;)


I stamped the hatching chick from the Steampunk birds -set several times onto sheets of underpaper in blue and green and pieced the image together. This time I didn't do any embossing on the pieces, so I've been wondering if I should add Glossy Accents somewhere, but I couldn't decide where. The background has first been inked with Seedless Preserves (diluted on an acrylic block) and then stamped with a piece from the Texture Fragments -set with Chipped Sapphire. You can find the previous ATC here.



4 kommenttia:

  1. really fun ATC!! :) Thank you for playing a long with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is so cute! Thank you for entering the Chocolate Baroque Challenge and good luck xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. How sweet! Love this ATC!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Unruly PaperArts RAQ this month

    VastaaPoista
  4. Your birds are just adorable.... Loving the beautiful details. Thank you for creating with us at Unruly Paper Art RAQ

    VastaaPoista