sunnuntai 26. heinäkuuta 2015

Rock (?) around the clock

Lots of watercolourstamping with Distress markers added up to quite a beautiful card!  I'm posting for the Rubberdance July challenge (off white, forget-me-not blue, cinnamon brown), the Craft Barn weekly challenge (circle + flowers) and the Paperartsy challenge (time).


I wanted to try new colour combintions on the Dancing lady stamp from Rubberdance. I planned to restamp the flower bouquet to make a garland... But after stamping her, I thought the flowers in the bouquet looked very much like the flowers on a Paperartsy hotpick sheet. I loved the colourful altered clock on this post on the PA blog. I decided to stamp a clock onto my card and build the garland around it. 
Watercolour stamping with Distress markers
Clockface (VivaLasVegaStamps) heat embossed with
Mixed Media Ink's Honey
Everything in place ready for adhering
As a finishing touch I stamped the whole hotpick flower on my envelope. They looked a bit lonely, so I continued with a harlequin stamp (Rubberdance).



6 kommenttia:

  1. What a lovely combination of these three challenges! I think you nailed it and the card is gorgeous!! Thank you for entering our July challenge once more. Always nice to see you there :-)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wow, Kristiina, another lovely entry....beautiful! Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    VastaaPoista
  3. Just loving the colours and images you have chosen for your beautiful card.

    VastaaPoista
  4. So pretty. Love the clock, the flowers and the lovely lady. Hugz

    VastaaPoista
  5. So beautiful card! Thank you for entering the Rubber Dance Challenge. Hugs, Susanne.

    VastaaPoista