keskiviikko 2. joulukuuta 2015

Woyww #339

Hello fellow deskers. Time for What's On Your Workdesk -Wednesday once again. I actually cleaned my desk yesterday afternoon, and thought that for once I'd have a clean desk to show you. After cleaning up I thought I'd treat myself to some web time, and went and watched Leandra's masterboard video on the PA blog... hmm.


Lots of paints out, just realized I'm lacking nice greens. And Archival inks. I don't have a craft mat, so I brayer on my gelli plate (and get some prints as I work  play) The card on the left is awaiting a good photo and posting, the metal box is a birthday gift from my almost-13-year old son. He's made it in school, it has a brass nob in the shape of a dinosaur. They had made the moulds for those themselves using small toys. Inside was a bag of my favourite sweets :)


Here's the bunch I brayered away last night. I used up a batch of cardstock that has come with shirts or other textile packages, I had tucked them in a drawer in case I might need them for something :) My bored 9-year old son was happy to give a helping hand. He suggested combinations and found the brayer exciting. I think he'll be happy to try some stenciling and stamping today (he never has anything to do, if he's not allowed top play with his mobile or tablet :)


9 kommenttia:

  1. Love the box made by your son... I have a small wooden box on my craft shelf made many years ago by my son. Always special when they share the creative gene. Love the masterboard sheets.
    sandra de @19

    VastaaPoista
  2. I have several brayers - only one is fit for the purpose intended now because I am terrible at leaving things and not cleaning up straight away. Great box by your son - something to really treasure. xxx Jackie #18

    VastaaPoista
  3. lovely, special box, a treasure. Also saw this tutorial and planning to give it a go, looks like fun. Where is the time we were bored. Nowadays time just flies and flies, I want more playtime. Vicky(#1)

    VastaaPoista
  4. That box your son made is beautiful. I know you will treasure it. And your other son has done some brayering. Great! Get them to use their hands.

    Have a good week,
    Lisca#11

    VastaaPoista
  5. What a lovely gift from a 13 year old son! Those brayered backgrounds look fun too :) Happy WOYWW! PaperOcotilloStudio #37

    VastaaPoista
  6. Hi Kristiina, what a smashing gift from your son. The backgrounds look really interesting. Look forward to seeing what else you do with them.Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #4 xxx

    VastaaPoista
  7. What a gorgeous gift from your son! I looks wonderful on your desk!
    Hugs
    Gabriele 39

    VastaaPoista
  8. Awe what a sweet gift from your son and that's a great way to get him using his hands to be creative and off the electronics every once in a while. Happy woyww hugs Nikki 9

    VastaaPoista
  9. Those look like fantastic backgrounds, Kristiina and what a great to save that scrap card! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa #34

    VastaaPoista