torstai 23. kesäkuuta 2016

Under the Sea

Playing with brushos on ink jet photo paper gave me a bundle of cool backgrounds. I'm posting for the Designs by Ryn June Customer Creations challenge with this card. This background has a variety of green and blue Brushos. Part have been sprinkled on dry paper and spritzed with water, part have been dropped in disolved form from other pieces of paper that I was colouring, some crystals have been sprinkled into the puddle on the paper... worth trying!

The background was so cool I wanted to keep the other elements simple. I stamped the origami turtle (Designs by Ryn) and text (Tim Holtz) and left them plain white, just some low foam tape underneath.



2 kommenttia:

  1. What a neat idea to use ink jet paper! I've never come across that technique or thought of doing it. Thanks :D Your background is awesome! Wise decision to keep the other design elements simple. Thanks for sharing!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Love the simple b/w image and sentiment against the gorgeous background. Hugz

    VastaaPoista