sunnuntai 26. huhtikuuta 2015

Tweet tweet (III)

The Chocolate Baroque colour challenge is asking for orange, purple, pink and maroon. Since purple is part of the colour range once again, I decided to continue the tweet tweet ATC:s I have made for the two previous challenges. I chose to use the bouncy springy birds this time, so I can enter for the Stampotique Designers challenge (springs) as well.



I inked my background with Distress Inks and stamped with a stamp from the CB Texture Fragments set. Then I went through my drawer of underpapers trying to find sheets with orange and pink, and stamped the birds on several surfaces. Because the springs would have been almost impossible to cut out, I stamped the image on the ATC base and heat embossed with black embossing powder. I pieced together the birds, the one on the "front" has been mounted on foam tape. I finished of the image by adding some silver sharpie on the springs.



The other two ATC:s can be found here and here :)


4 kommenttia:

  1. What a great, fun card, the silver sharpie has really given the springs a 3d feel, thanks for entering the CB challenge and good luck xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Amazing!

    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique DC :)

    xx Arwen

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hi Kristiina, a fabulous ATC, I love that zingy purple background! Thanks for joining the Chocolate Baroque challenge, Judith xx

    VastaaPoista