lauantai 6. kesäkuuta 2015

Unknown destinations

The Craft Barn weekly challenge is asking for transportation... Well, this is perhaps a bit farfetched, but I would love to be flown away by balloons, so why not? I remember seeing such images in children's books as a kid, and being really disappointed when I got my first helium balloon and realized it wouldn't lift anything :(


I started altering this book at the end of May, my idea being to use it for quotes I run into and want to document on a "light base"... quick and easy, no mess -but of course looking nice anyway. Might use some of these later in my art journal too.  I've done some stamping on part of the pages (this image is from the VivaLasVegaStamps Banksy range) and simple drawing/tangling on others. I haven't thinned the book at all, because I plan to manage with Micron pens, colourpencils and a white sharpie so, that the pages don't get thicker from my altering process.


1 kommentti:

  1. Another fabulous page in your quote book. Your script is so beautifully written.

    VastaaPoista