maanantai 24. heinäkuuta 2017

Gelliprints

Take 3 for the challenge at Our Mixed Media Moods. Check the lovely moodboard here:

Inspired by the third picture, I created this simple card.

            

I used stuff I've had lying around for ages, a couple of gelliprints made by smooching acrylic paints with my fingers, sprinkling "Sunset Beach" Infusions and spritzing with water (all on a 3x5 gelli plate). The sentiment is from a Paperartsy stamp set and has been heat embossed. I made a bunch of those for a project last summer, and still have a few to go!

                        

I cut the prints into approx 1 inch squares. I don't have a punch for that, I used my craft knife and the squares were not precise... which made it easy to adhere them: I just eyeballed them in place, aiming for a bit of a wonky look.

             

One closeup to show the texture a gelliprint can have, when there has been "too much" acrylic paint... I love how the Infusion granules can also be seen:)

             

1 kommentti:

  1. How good that you were able to use your "lying around" to make a lovely card and it even fits with the inspiration. No mistake for certain.:)

    VastaaPoista